Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Today's Class

Hi guys,

First off I apologize for turning in my notes later in the day as I was very busy today. However, I thought today was probably one of the most interesting classes we have had thus far! I have never considered questioning why Jesus was baptized, and I never knew how many theories and interpretations on Jesus's baptism there was! I truly think that the baptism of Christians has evolved; yet, I still believe that the purpose of baptism remains the same. I love how Jensen truly wrote a lot on Jesus's baptism and why different people have different interpretations, along with today's discussion of relating the Gospels, and what it means to be pure/impure. I know I pretty much just hit the main topics of today's lecture, but what did you like most about our introductory day to baptism in Christianity?

No comments:

Post a Comment